Normal Price $4,500
(plus VAT and travel for the trainer on-site at your company)
For up to 10 persons.
For Tax Directors, Tax Administrators, Tax Technologists and Tax Professionals of all kinds.
How Does On-Site Learning Work?
The day is split into two:
Morning Session: Training
We cover critical aspects of tax's technological journey:
- Landscape - lifting the hood on digitalization and its effect on tax authorities and their taxpayers, including the tax technology adoption life cycle;
- Methodology - practical steps to gain greater control and make a difference, including the Activity Flow for Success (as presented to TEI Tax Executives Institute); and,
- Principles - the concepts that must underpin any transformational-level results:
- information-age mindset - why we need to break with the past;
- people, process and technology - what it really means in today's environments;
- enterprise tax data - the elusive life-blood & gold mine holding back new-era effectiveness;
- future-proofing - the only answer to rapid change while under resource & cost pressures; and,
Afternoon Session: Symposium
Switching from training to workshop mode, we deep-dive on your particular circumstances. If all goes well - and we make sure it does - you end the day with the outline of a new, workable action plan.
What Do We Get?
Each attendee walks away with:
- The complete Smart Tax Technology certification program document set;
- Templates, tools and a methodology; and,
- Lifetime membership to Tax Technology Insights.
Are there other training options?
We offer on-site a five day option that covers the entire Smart Tax Technology program. This offers additional material important for tax technologists as well as today's tax professionals. Yet, there is still plenty of opportunity to address your situation and concerns at all levels. Contact us should you require more information or wish to consider other training/symposium formats.
What are the Benefits?
On-site and person-to-person is the quickest, most effective way to elevate your technological-age confidence. You will gain an understanding of how digital technologies work in tax. The current impasse will be broken, and you will learn if the next big thing will really help you. Your organization will get a plan and you will acquire a capability pre-requisite for the tax professional of the future.
A word of caution - you will limit the value you get from this training unless tax is (or becomes) a positive, contributory force in ERP and finance transformation. Why? - because here lies the motherlode and the future. Tax professionals acting only as subject matter experts in these areas will gain insight, but leave too much on the table as the rest of the organization gropes with digital-era tax on your behalf.
If you feel challenged by our word of caution, this offering is for you more than you imagine. It starts with knowledge.
Complete the contact form below now! We'll be in touch shortly.
We respect your privacy 100%, the information that you provide will remain strictly confidential.