Knowing early that your approach is right offers peace of mind and better results. By the same token, starting with missing or ill-conceived ideas invites trouble. An effective strategy brings:
- Vision − a holistic, executive-level view of the landscape, its challenges and opportunities
- Engagement − appropriate expectation and commitment setting at all stakeholder levels
- Trackability − better criteria for measuring progress and (ultimately) return on investment
- Savings − clear and encapsulated objectives, reducing costs and ring-fencing technology risk.
Strategic exercises are greatly under-valued and must be handled with care. Yet, to escape the current merry-go-round and break through to the next level, this is the fastest place to start. Learn more about how an enlightened strategy can be incorporated into your plans.
Implementation quality is critical and inescapable, but also the least discussed topic in tax technology.
Taxology provides key distinctions for adding extra value, and a well-orchestrated roll-out will far exceed today's accepted norms for realization of business benefits. We are:
- Seamless − we merge with your internal organization, processes and approach to technology
- Comprehensive − an end-to-end, holistic approach to projects including governance.
- Excellence − superior technical ability underpins taxology. It's in our DNA and we can prove it
- Value − unique methodologies and best practices minimize misdirected effort and cost.
We offer traditional SI (systems integration) and project management services augmented with innovative tax data and meta-information (documentation) management. Talk to us to understand how these and other vital elements can be included to raise the quality of your solutions.
Recognizing that new ideas and skills are a necessity is the first step to better tax technology. Called taxology, we created a unique training program for this pivotal topic. It is the foundation for everything we do. From it you will gain:
- Visibility − knowledge of the concepts and principles that underpin successful strategies
- Capability − key competencies and critical methodologies for the digital world
- Methodology − best practice templates; we explain exactly the how and why of each.
The Smart Tax Technology Certification Program is for tax professionals, managers and tax technologists. It is independent of ERP or tax technology product (vendor training is still required but for tax technologists rather than taxologists), and if this makes sense to you then you're half way there.
It's a new world, and it demands new ways of doing things. The information explosion is such that everyone needs specialist help, especially as new ideas and seeing the full picture are more important than ever. A focused coaching & mentoring program offers you:
- Insights − from a world-leading taxologist and the entire Tax Technology Insights product suite
- Learning − powerful, on-the-job training to discuss and assimilate key aspects as they happen
- Materials − industry intelligence, proven templates, presentation slides, methods and designs
- Targeting − relevant and available only as and when you need it, thereby managing cost.
We bring together the best of traditional and "gig"-economy delivery to help you embrace the digital approach. There is no more effective way to bed down new concepts and competencies than on-the-job counsel. If you have looked at Smart Tax Technology then you will know this is the right way to go.